THE LIGHTHOUSE TEAM
- GENERAL INFORMATION
1.1. Who is behind this website?
Behind the website www.thelighthouse.teamhereinafter referred to as “The Lighthouse Team” or “the provider” The Lighthouse Team, S.L.whose details, for whatever you may need, are provided below:
The Lighthouse Team, S.L.
Address:C/ Serrano Anguita, núm. 13, 28004 de Madrid.
Contact e-mail: : firstname.lastname@example.org
Description of the Website and its purpose
This website aims to introduce The Lighthouse Team and the services it offers. It is an informative website about advice, business consultancy and cross-disciplinary accompaniment for any type of entity to which multidisciplinary services can eventually be provided, covering business creation, growth strategies, legal advice, methodologies to activate innovation as a tool for transformation in any type of project, among other services, as described in our website.
What is the purpose of this legal notice?
How to contact the person responsible for this Website?
To contact us, the user can do so at the postal address indicated above or, preferably, via the following email address: email@example.com
- OPERATING RULES
2.1. How does this Website work?
You can visit our website whenever you want and completely free of charge, as well as enjoy the services or information that we offer on it.
In any case, in order to be a user, you must be of legal age.
2.2. Types of user on our Website
- Advertisers: entities, companies and/or professionals who wish to advertise their services or products on the Website.
- Information requester: is the person who contacts us through any of the means provided to request information about the services of the provider.
- Visitor: is the person who simply browses the Website.
2.3. What confidentiality rules do we apply?
2.4. What conditions of use apply?
Any person who accesses and browses the Website becomes a user of the same, which implies acceptance of the conditions of use of this Website detailed in all its legal notes and policies, relating to data protection, intellectual property, security measures and competent jurisdiction, among others.
As a user, by accessing this Website, you assume the risks that may occur at your own risk. Thus, you must be responsible for the use of suitable means to avoid controllable risks that concern you.
Also, as a user, you must read this Legal Notice carefully each time you intend to use the Website, as it may undergo modifications and, therefore, you will be subject to and must obey the provisions of the same.
In addition to these conditions of use, you must at all times respect the rest of the rules of this Website, as they regulate all the rights and duties of the users for the better protection of the same, the protection of our website and, therefore, also our business.
2.4.2. User Rights
- As a user, you have the right to browse the website subject to the rules set out in the notices applicable to it.
- As a user, you have the right to be attended to regarding your doubts, comments or exercise of your rights, following the procedures established on our website.
- You have the right to have your information treated with respect and maximum privacy, for which reason we have established an appropriate privacy and data protection policy.
2.4.3. Prohibitions of the user
- You may not take advantage of your status as a user to access information that does not correspond to you about the information or services offered on this Website or about its users and make any unauthorised or unlawful use that may cause any kind of damage, either to the owner of this Website or to a third party or user.
- Any type of link to or from defamatory, pornographic, racist or any other page that offers false information or harms our website and any of the professionals or collaborators who work with or for it is prohibited.
- Under no circumstances may you remove, alter, evade or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed on the website in order to commit any crime or fraud, infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy, confidentiality of the users of the website or its owner.
2.4.4. Rights of the owner
- CONTENT POLICY, INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
3.1. Type of contents of our website
3.1.1. Intellectual property policy
- Our intellectual property policy is applicable to the entire website, as well as to the contents and materials published on it.
- The user expressly acknowledges, and for all purposes, that the information, signs, images, designs, logos, animations, videos, texts, as well as other elements and content, including its services and computer applications, of the website, are subject to the industrial and intellectual property rights of The Lighthouse Team or third party owners of the same who have duly authorised their inclusion on the website, and therefore no rights of any kind are granted to them, except those expressly acknowledged.
- Users accessing the website may view the information contained therein and make downloads or private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
- In accordance with the provisions of the previous section, the user shall not be authorised to: distribute, modify, transform, transfer, make available to the public or carry out any other activity that has not been expressly authorised, on the elements and contents indicated above, including the computer codes of any of the elements of this website.
- The user who proceeds to send any type of content to our website, assures that he/she has the necessary rights to do so, exempting The Lighthouse Team from any responsibility for the content and legality of the information offered.
- The user acknowledges that The Lighthouse Team has the right to modify the content entered in order to make it suitable and compatible with the technical and aesthetic characteristics of the website.
- The user shall be directly liable for all consequences, damages and losses incurred by The Lighthouse Team and/or third parties as a result of the infringement of any obligation contained in this clause.
3.1.2. Limits on the user’s access to and use of our content
Access to intellectual property content by you as a user does not transfer any rights to it. In this sense, the use you make of this information and content can only be private (used in a private way); any use or reproduction made by the user or others that may be included in the future, must be carried out in accordance with the legal provisions and policies established herein, respecting in any case the applicable legal limitations.
In particular, the following is prohibited:
- The reproduction, transformation, distribution, public communication, making available to the public or any other exploitation of the contents of this website without the written consent of the respective owner.
- Nor may links be made to this website without the consent of the owner and, if applicable, only links to the homepage are permitted.
If you would like to request permission to use or publish any of our content on the website, you may contact us by any of the means indicated in point 1.4 of this Notice.
3.1.3. Authorisations or permissions
As a user, you may view the elements of the website and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard disk of your device or any other physical medium, provided that this is solely and exclusively for personal and private use, and therefore their use for commercial purposes, distribution, modification, alteration or decompilation is prohibited.
However, as an exception to what is indicated in the previous point, we allow you as a user to share what is related to the website through social networks, with the actions “tweet, retweet, share, blog” or similar, as long as you respect our ownership or the mention of the corresponding persons.
3.1.4. Links between websites
(1) Persons or companies intending to establish a hyperlink between their website and this website (hereinafter referred to as the hyperlink) must comply with the following conditions:
- The hyperlink shall only allow access to the homepage of the website, but may not reproduce it in any form whatsoever.
- No frame shall be created over the pages of the website.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications shall be made about The Lighthouse Team, its directors, its employees and the services provided through the website.
- It shall not be stated or implied that The Lighthouse Team has authorised the hyperlink or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the services offered or made available from the website on which the hyperlink is established.
- With the exception of those signs that form part of the hyperlink itself, the website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any trademark, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to The Lighthouse Team.
- The website on which the hyperlink is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, or content contrary to any third party rights.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship between The Lighthouse Team and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by The Lighthouse Team of its contents or services.
(2) The Lighthouse Team provides users with links to facilitate access to information, services and other content available on the Internet. The links provided on the Website may lead the user to other websites and web pages managed by third parties, over which The Lighthouse Team has no control.
The Lighthouse Team does not assume any duty to monitor or verify the information or content of other websites or web pages that can be accessed through hyperlinks on the website. The Lighthouse Team only assumes the duty to remove from this site, as soon as possible, the information, content or services that do not correspond to reality, violate any applicable regulations or may mislead or cause damage to the user.
3.2. With regard to the software corresponding to this website and its design
- The owner of this website has the permissions and licences to use it, as well as the rights relating to its design. Any use of the programming code, software or design by the users is not permitted, and the users will be held responsible for any fraudulent use or use that is detrimental to the rights of the owner of the website or third parties.
- Under no circumstances may Users extract, manipulate, copy, compile or decompile any element that makes up the website, for purposes unrelated to or outside the purpose of what is offered therein, and legal action may be taken if any action is detected against and for this reason.
3.3. Regarding our brand and corporate identity
- As a user you may not use our brand, domain, slogan or any element that configures our corporate identity without requesting our express permission to do so.
3.4. Additional rules
- In all matters not provided for in our notices, we will comply with the provisions of the applicable legislation and regulations on intellectual and industrial property.
- LIABILITY REGIME
4.1. Responsibility for access to the website
Access to our website is the sole responsibility of the user, both in the form of access and in the information provided, as well as in the security with which he/she navigates through it.
For its part, the owner of the website undertakes to make the best and greatest effort, as far as reasonably possible, to avoid errors in the contents published and to offer a constant and permanent service through it.
We cannot be held responsible for temporary suspensions, breakdowns or technical faults affecting the website, caused by causes beyond our control, viruses or computer insecurity caused by third parties, nor for the illegal and disrespectful actions of the users.
The Lighthouse Team does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the operation of the website and, consequently, excludes, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the website and the services provided therein, as well as errors in access.
Also, The Lighthouse Team declines all responsibility for computer damage or any other type of damage that may be caused to the visiting user when accessing the contents of the website. Therefore, it does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful elements that could cause damage or alterations to the computer system, electronic documents, or files of the user or third parties.
4.2. Regarding the published contents
The Lighthouse Team is not responsible for the content and/or updating of the links published on our website, or the information indexed on it and related to other websites, applications or other companies that are linked to the content search criteria.
We will review and update the information published on our website, but we cannot guarantee that all of it is completely correct, as typographical errors, inaccurate or incomplete information may occur for any fully justifiable reason.
Without detriment to the limitations established in current legislation, The Lighthouse Team accepts no liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the lack of accuracy, completeness, timeliness, as well as errors or omissions in the information contained on the website or other content that can be accessed through the same.
4.3. Liability in relation to service failures
In general, neither the website nor its owner shall be liable for technical errors on the website and/or failure to provide Internet service: (i) due to the actions or errors of third parties and/or (ii) due to its own causes when the incident is resolved and/or it acts diligently.
4.4. Other responsibilities and duties
- If The Lighthouse Team is found not liable for any loss or damage caused by the above in a judicial or extrajudicial proceeding, by a Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, and the user is found liable, it may claim the user for all amounts that it has had to pay and bear, including consequential damages and lost profits, and any costs or charges it has had to face, including taxes, fees, lawyers, solicitors, experts, arbitration, travel, accommodation, and any other.
- The Lighthouse Team reserves the right to disclose confidential information provided by the users when required to do so by law, regulation, rule, ordinance and/or any other legal, judicial or governmental request.
- PROTECTION AND OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE
The Lighthouse Team will keep the website operational throughout the year, 24 hours a day, as long as its equipment allows it.
However, it reserves the right to modify or interrupt, in whole or in part, access to the system temporarily when maintenance, updating or repair of the system or the Internet server so requires, without notice to the user.
If the user detects any anomaly, interference from third parties, system errors or malfunctioning of the website, he/she should notify this to the contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, , so that The Lighthouse Team can proceed to review what happened and, if necessary, to find a possible solution.
- RIGHT TO CHANGE THIS NOTICE
We reserve the right to change this notice to adapt it to new legislation or case law as it arises or is published, as well as to make appropriate changes in accordance with industry or commercial practices.
If there is a material or significant change to these policies, we will provide reasonable notice on this website of the changes to our policies, indicating when they are expected to take full effect.
- LEGISLATION APPLICABLE TO THIS WEBSITE
All our legal texts and policies associated with this website are governed, in each and every one of their aspects, by Spanish legislation, including: Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 and any other legal provisions applicable to the website and/or the products or services offered.
- EXCLUSIONS TO THE WEBSITE LEGAL POLICY
This legal policy only applies to the information published and data processing carried out on the basis of our website. In no event shall the conditions set out herein necessarily relate to the policies of The Lighthouse Team with regard to the provision of services as such, nor to the manner in which these services are provided by the owner.
- COMPETENT JURISDICTION
In the event of any dispute or discrepancy in the interpretation of these terms and conditions or notice, the Courts and Tribunals which, where applicable, will hear the matter will be those provided for in the applicable legal regulations on competent jurisdiction.
If your situation is as an end consumer, the courts corresponding to your domicile shall have jurisdiction.
In the case of legal persons, the parties will be subject to the courts of the city of Madrid.
- WHAT OTHER LEGAL POLICIES ARE THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND THE USER SUBJECT TO ?